Devils Candy blogspot glancing view

























 On glance I’m already sold looks like an independent release due too the art style looking very deviantarty if that’s the word for it 



I thought about vampires it looks like Frankenstein that’s cool for me being a collage designer pretty much a stapler of things a stitcher of various pieces into formulaic design 


And a scientist this is gonna be cool for me if it’s Frankenstein i love all that sort of stuff but ya know can’t beat relatability and maybe representation in manga a lil bit



It’s modern references as well I wonder if probably a self released web series before it was serialized that’s cool


I really love this art style it’s really unique and cool and I always love themes like monster high and you know Halloweeney things 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Referral Link List:

Alice In Muderland Introduction. Review

UPDATE: A 💡Romantic