One Of My First Nashville Clients Part Uno




 I finally meet up with a longtime far as I’m concerned supporter of my work


Always liking my stuff and getin in touch with me 


Initially he wanted just a new digital business card from me


I program chipsets that allow you too place a card up too a phone and have it directly link too you accounts like say a linktree or a website or even a cash app like for another homie (I’ll call em homies or romies if you support my work for now) like Romeo cause my work is romanticized but homie too cause it ain’t that kind of romance lol




He ended up wanting a logo shirt for his brand 





Which I helped design with him Now too be honest it isn’t truly my style of logo but I wanted too capture what he and I wanted everyone’s styles supposed too be different 


So anyways I added the photography as a smile because the smile like logo matched with his theme of being “All Smiles”


I prioritize and put myself in my customers or clients shoes you know I make designs and logos how I would like them too be made if I was say getting it from someone or making it for myself 


Too those specifications you know like the QR code I would want it too be big like for say my main one like linktree or some other 


And you too be able too easily use your camera too scan ease of use is very important too me and I’m sure everyone else


And like I say easily be able too use it because I understand this era is faster paced and people are on the go so a quick camera click won’t hurt much you know 





We took a couple pics too on the way cause I ended up spending the whole day with him


He payed me so I was able too do some things majority of my if not all my expenses are for my art and business related


So I went and upgraded my storage too 2TB on Google Drive I had iCloud but needed separate storage in order too free up space on my iPhone my main one at least the Pro Max)


Still it’s nice too have someone believe in your work and take your advice it feels great too be appreciated for your inputs


In a way I’m kind of happy my mom borrowed my hatchback(car) for a while


It allowed me too discover things you just don’t discover driving everywhere on a street level that you might miss going directly too your location 


I would’ve never had this day  too talk about another 


side thought I’m truly greatful too be alive after suicidal tendencies you know you realize your life must be here for a reason and a purpose may as well live it out 


I’ve found that too be absolutely truth for me and my life 


We clashed heads a few times I was explaining a lot more than he heard but I knew what I was saying was accurate design wise


Like how a white sweater would be better for the logos background then say a red one and it still matched the outfit overall 


He wanted a red shirt but the expertise I gave him he accepted so we ended up with a white one

 

Looks nice if I do say so myself 



Part Uno Done unless update lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Referral Link List:

Alice In Muderland Introduction. Review

UPDATE: A 💡Romantic