Poetry: Brite alike Alife ❤️‍πŸ”₯

There is a place I want too be

There is a  person I want too go

I’m going too take the steps I known

Too take the shine inside me 

There is a love I want too feel

There is a love I want as real

Passion is deep it burns inside of me

A wonderful way too win ❤️‍πŸ”₯

I’m gotta burn within my soul

To divide and make it clear too me

Negative energy is as positivity 

So I’m going too open my heart

And do whatever feels as right 

Bright like what happened after

Brighter like a newer beginning 

Brighter like the sun is rising 

feeling as if I’m always winning

Brighter like the sun is smiling 

Brighter than the lights I follow in the streets and skies

Feeling as if it’s a supernatural high 

There is a place I’ll never see

But there is a place I cannot miss

Everything is clear too me

I have too storm the highest tower and erase all doubt within me 

Open my heart and do what I know is rite 

Brighter Shine bright 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Referral Link List:

Alice In Muderland Introduction. Review

UPDATE: A πŸ’‘Romantic