Way Of The House HUSBANDO QuickReview W/ UPDATE

 https://myanimelist.net/profile/roycekravitz



So I recently began too watch this anime I fawned over for a good while it was called: Way Of The HouseHusband

I’m always attracted too Gangster stuff and alternative lifestyles idk for some reason they just always resonated with my own lifestyle.

So when they get shined a light upon not only is it refreshing but appeasing too see.

With that being said in a quick review using the 3 episode rule here’s what I thought about it 

I had flirted with the manga and was delighted it finally got a anime treat,ent for me too view


As I sat on a makeshift tatami mat and ate I started watching it


The main character is off rip likeable enough for me as my most liked but we’ll see what other characters I’ll get into liking


At first it seemed like he had already taken on the role of a househusband but fourtunatly it WAS like how I expected he was easing into this new role after being a yakuza


It had some funny moments even for me who can watch family guy or American dad and hardly laugh. 


Overall I’m attracted too the premise even his lackey is a smidge likeable in the anime/manga.


I’ll end this quick


As for now I can’t wait too watch more.


I also have a MyAnimeList so check that out if you want too see what all I’m watching or have watched anime/manga wise save for some really really obscure ones they can’t even list.



*UPDATE*

I’m on episode 5 or 6 and it’s officially has me rolling the way he handles everyday tasks like a Yakuza boss literally is hilarity 


Like the poly cure I think that’s how you pronounce it part of the episode. Was hilarity forreal


I also appreciate a bit and like the way it’s cut into skits well at least that episode so far 


I’ll save the rest for later cause this episode too lit and I’d go on and on about it forreal fareal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Referral Link List:

Alice In Muderland Introduction. Review

UPDATE: A 💡Romantic