Alice In Muderland Introduction. Review

 Alice In Murderland review




Full here: https://youtu.be/zpN4HdF8ubQ?si=jpNgqqYZpWN5jdS9


Plus exceptional commentary


So far I love the theme of it taking Alice In Wonderland and making into this And titling Alice In Muddrland automatic read for me 



It’s pretty obvious the pigtail girl is The mad Hatter in this anime 








Stella Kunji I think is her name and she is mentioning tea parties so it’s blatantly obvious but let’s see


I was  right “mad tea party” and all that let’s continue see her character develop and the rest of them







So it’s. Family and contoured in the bonus


Black hair dude looks like a main character for sure let’s see how this develops 






I could picture her horror face growing up with people you call family then pitted too kill them all off 


Such is the game they playing so let’s see if she’s hesitant where someone else isn’t 





Looks as if most are taking the opportunity as a get back well opportunity struck so it seems that way


These big panels are really cool and stylish I’d say





They have powers I don’t expect that that’s kind of lame considering the premise is a battle royale I a death match style





But I’m getting back into t the swing of things and it’s expected it is a manga 


I’m vying for more realisim in manga currently whatever let’s see how it plays at power versus powers


So now I see the protagonist 





Alraa was days he likeable for me that stance alone





Great introduction it’s starting too heat up I’ll read the whole thing and review it


I’ll take pictures here and there when I finish it I’ll just post a picture or two instead of this style


This style would be pace consuming otherwise spare this for chapter ones 


Also here some bonuses I took pictures of for the artwork that’s easy on the eyes and familiar I appreciate it very much





UPDATE STELLA IS ACTUALLY ALICE IN ANOTHER FORM INTRIGUING 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Referral Link List:

UPDATE: A 💡Romantic