Status Royale first glance Blogspot post






















 As I read status royale I learned something very peculiar 



I do enjoy the premise making wear a sport however given the name dashes I the last name like jeoung-park for example I’ve realized this is a viz media approved manwha 


Manwha has come a long way if it’s being distributed via the viz media app

Whoa and it even reads right too left 


Never thought I’d see that day on a viz media release low and behold two surprises now back too th e book for me


I’m noticing the art style as well I wonder if it res a web series it still is it’s technically digital I mean self published until it was picked up


A curiosity strikes is viz media going too have a manwha section





Also seeing from the comment is this an American manwha if so that’s a triple whammy


I wonder how it got syndicated picked up was it MediBang or a shonen jump set publish outfit like rookie shonen jump 


I like the art style reminiscent of Steven universe and a manwha and some manga in there nastolgic renewable so enjoyably familiar is the word for it 


I don’t like chunkier looking characters I feel it works since this the only manga I’ve seen with it


Thought I do something unique by reading it it stood out in the line up and some readers too so 


So it’s. VR fighting strategy game looks cool I’d like tooo play a game like that IRL it’s possible with VR and like wii mote type of set up 


I’d be hooked on that game especially if it’s game mechanics are engaging this mangas game mechs do look engaging


Hearing about skins DLC crossovers and patches is a prettt enjoyable yell back at gamers like myself which is pleasing


Internet slang involvement is prettty dope 2






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Referral Link List:

Alice In Muderland Introduction. Review

UPDATE: A 💡Romantic