Nightmare/My Dream Log: “The Good Family”


 The Good Family

When I sleep every dream I have is an nightmare and it’s Everytime I sleep.

In this nightmare I had a “dream” it was a game show that no one realized they were in until the last minute.

They we me included played the game show we were unaware we were apart of as people going thru a maze.

We went from the wilderness too development and houses.

Each house we passed by we could see inside of and each one showed a “good life” of a “good family” they could be apart of.

Needless, too say they all wanted too be apart of the “dream” they saw. And one by one each one joined the “dream family”.

Seduced by nothing but good times they were lured in and hooked until, the curtain and proverbial rug was pulled and they realized when it was too late the dream would end.

I played a s a persons mental state too not go inside the houses because from seeing the other people I knew it was literally to good too be true. No problems existing is a lie you can tell yourself only for so long.

So, I ended the game the whole survivor the only survivor but even then I still couldn’t escape because the fact that the show was a dream too win I was entrapped in endless plays of the same game after a look of horror leapt across my face.


I awoke as I usually do during the dream which I call dreams because I’ve never had a dream that wasn’t a nightmare after say 20 years of age and it’s a blessing too not dream when I sleep. LolZ

I died in the dream/nights mare then we awoke. Blessed the lucid dream was only a dream and not my actual reality.

All in all I know nothings truly perfect so there is no true happy family too exist in but it’s okay as long as it’s alright not good or bad just alright amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Referral Link List:

Alice In Muderland Introduction. Review

UPDATE: A 💡Romantic