Monster High And Living Dead Dolls




I always loved dolls even action figures too me were dolls.

I would play with them with the girls I liked too dress em up and make them fux each other like Ken doing Barbie or in the case Deus(my favorite) & Dracelaura(my other favorite doing it or having a romantic date scene you know pretending with me 

Or act out roles it was fun

I always liked living dead dolls we didn’t have enough money at the time too. Get them and on my bdays and Christmas I would just get shoes or a Pokémon/A Game boy (topic for another day)

But chances I got too play with them was fun and I took the chances maybe out of boredom but as they say I do and did have a “Passion For Fashion”

Living Dead Dolls always spoke too me I love the macabre and even find it too be romantic like the final grace the creator gave us (I don’t wanna sound corny but the God I worship or speak of is cruel but NOT or eve will be callous it’s all care so it’s the opposite).

The gothic inclinations or horror movie references I like My mother liked psychological thrillers or maybe I did and she just watched them cause I did or found wonder in them

I can’t recall who started the trend but we’d watch Tales From The Crypt, Goosebumps, Saw, Slasher Films, Chuckys Bride etc

So I love that stuff. Anyways here’s a run down of some of my favorites they looks so cool I may revisit update or go into more detail but for now enjoy these I love dolls, fashion, etc now you know a little bit more too why I do (and I’ll go more in depth about the ones from the 90s/Y2Ks)


Side thought note: there’s just a distilled beauty in all these dolls and monster high truly captures it Also, I LOVE that show they made for the dolls Monstah High Monstah Monstah High see if you can ride the student bodies die or something LOVE that song FREEKY BEEN FABOLOUS














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Referral Link List:

Alice In Muderland Introduction. Review

UPDATE: A 💡Romantic